The Word for Today

Kontera Tag

Technorati

Friday 8 December 2006

Christmas Greetings 2006


From

Our Home

To Yours

We wish you

a very blessed Christmas

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

God Our Father’s love

He makes each and every day a time of healing and deliverance for me
He holds me close to His heart and honours His Covenant with me
He has assigned to me my portion of His matchless inheritance
He has set me free from the strongholds of darkness
He has made me His own son/daughter forevermore
My Father loves me and is overjoyed that I have become His child
He leads me and guides me beside springs of water
He comforts me and continually expresses His love for me
He has given me His Word that He will never forsake me, nor forget that I am His son/daughter
He has made me His own - a brand new creation - a born again child of a new and godly race
I Praise and Thank God for what He has done for me!

May Father God bless you this Christmastide

give you His Peace and prosper you

in the coming year.
With our love and prayers

Las & Arlene Ratnayake
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. I do not give as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14: 27

No comments: