The Word for Today

Kontera Tag

Technorati

Friday 8 December 2006

Healing in the Glory - Understanding the Start - An Open Heaven

Ian Andrews
08 November 2006

I wanted to give you all some background so that you would know how we came to understand the concept of an open heaven and Healing from the Glory

About 2 years ago we were invited to a church in Nashville TN and prior to the main Sunday morning meeting there was an hour long "soaking" time. Someone prayed over me and for the next hour I had three visions before I was transported in the spirit, not bodily, to heaven, where I learned in a new way, many things that I thought I already knew.

In the first vision I was in a corridor of a building and there were 3 doors all marked with the words "private" The Holy Spirit asked me if I wanted to see what was inside these rooms and I replied that since the doors were all marked private I did not want to go in. He then spoke and said that the doors were not private to Him, and he would show me, if I liked!

The first door led into a fairly bare office, with just a table and chair, no drapes or curtains, no phone etc. My disappointment must have been obvious as I desperately sought to find something to be grateful for. I was then reminded that there were two more doors, would I like to see inside those and so we progressed to the next door. This office was similar to the previous one but with slightly more equipment, but nothing that one would aspire to! Again, I tried to be grateful for looking at this and once again I failed! I believe God was trying to show me not to be sat isfied with just a little, He is the God of the too much!

I was again reminded that there was one more door to investigate and when I looked inside I broke into a large smile of appreciation, this was a wonderful, plush, well furnished executive office and I loved it. If I was in business today, that would be my ultimate choice of office!! Then the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said that He had shown me the natural world, would I like to see the supernatural world!

I then found myself, as it were ascending upwards and upwards and felt like I was being held by my hands as we journeyed up. Next I was in a large room and I knew that the walls were very, very white, almost transluscent and seemed to be in one large piece. The walls were 22 foot high and there was the most amazing gold filligree about two feet depth all around the top of the walls. I then realised that there was no ceiling to that room.

The Holy Spirit spoke and said "Do you know whe re you are" I replied no Lord, where am I?"

He said, "You are in the angels changing room in heaven" and I knew then that this was not my imagination, as I would never have thought of that !

The Holy Spirit then said, this is where the angels metamorphise or change, do you not understand that I fill the universe but that I also lived inside Mary's womb?

He then told me to look up and I realised that there was no roof on the building and the Holy Spirit then asked me if I knew why there was no roof. Several thoughts came to mind, there is no rain in heaven, so there is no need of a roof or that it was so the angels could fly in and out, after assignments!

Both of these comments were, of course, wrong and I then learned in a new way that there was no limit in heaven, no boundaries, no restrictions. I looked up and could see galaxies in the course of formation! God began a new time of renewing my mind and opening me up to more spir itual truth, thereby increasing my faith for the miraculous.

Sometime later, I was fellowshipping with Pastor Bill Johnson from Redding CA and he asked me if I was just taken for a visit or was God inviting me to come up higher. I questioned him and then prayed to find out what God wanted to show me. Immediately, I found myself back in that same room and to my suprise was invited to look around and see something else.

I then found myself knee deep in blue and yellow flowers, in the most beautiful green rolling hill and valley, the flowers were everywhere. I had a thought, what would happen if I picked some , followed by another thought that I could not do that as there was no death in heaven and flowers die when picked! Immediately I had a very large, oversize bunch of flowers in my hands. They overflowed my arms but miraculously held together themselves without falling to the ground.

The meaning of this experience then became clear. I learned that all thoughts, wishes and desires are granted instantly in heaven but on earth there is always a faith delay! And that God wants to do exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or think!!

I also learned that blue stood for royal power and yellow was the colour of harvest, we are standing in the middle of harvest and there is power there to reap!

More to follow shortly

Ian Andrews

No comments: